The conditions of publication
To publish scientific articles
MATERIALS FOR FORMATION OF THE NEXT MAGAZINE
Design publish Your article in our journal is the most simple and expeditious action.
Download information letter.
You click on the button “Apply” in the popup window enter your contact information, choose the section name and attach a file with the text of the article. The editors review Your article within 2-3 days.
If the article has passed the peer review, we send You an email with the information: “the manuscript has undergone peer review and be published.” Then You spend a payment for publishing (paid only after receiving message about the adoption materials) and send a check for e-mail.
Once the electronic version of the journal is on the website, we will send you e-mail an electronic version of the journal. This occurs within 10 days after the termination of the acceptance in the room. And for 5 days you will receive a code to track your paper copy of the magazine.
Requirements for registration of scientific articles
Manuscripts submitted to the editor in formats doc or docx (one file). In addition to the main text, in the beginning of the article shall include:
– UDC (universal decimal code);
the title of the article;
– surname, name and patronymic of author (authors);
– academic degree, academic title, honorary title (if any);
– position, affiliation of the author (authors);
– extended abstract (up to 250 words or 10-12 lines), which should open in a concise form the purpose, the relevance of the topic, methods, results and perspectives of research;
– key words, phrases (5-10);
|The format of the article||A4, orientation — portrait, the materials are stored and prepared in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx)|
|Field||all sides — 2 cm|
|Main font||Times New Roman|
|The font size of the main text||14 points|
|The alignment of the text||width|
|Indentation (red line)||1,25 cm|
|page number||not conducted|
|Figures and tables||you must submit the article immediately after the text where they are mentioned for the first time or on the next page.
The font size of table text is typically 2 points less than the base font. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and appropriate. Figures and tables on the landscape pages will not be accepted.
|Formula||should be typed using equation editor (internal equation editor in Microsoft Word for Windows).|
|References||in square brackets in the text [1, p. 2], the bibliographic list at the end of the text. Footnotes and references are not allowed|
|The volume||up to 10000 characters spaces included|
An example of an article:
Tashkent State Agrarian University
APPLICATIONS OF OVIPHAGES TRICHOGRAMMA CHILONIS ON DIFFERENT GENERATION HELIOTHIS ARMIGERA HUBN
The article shоves the efficiency of biological methods to combat pests and promising new varieties of cotton. The data on the high biological effectiveness of the use of Trichogramma chilonis oviphages on different generations of the pest Heliothis armigera.
Key words: trichogramma, cotton bollworm, biological effectiveness, eggs, generation, parasite, density of the pest.
Cotton is one of the main crops visivaem in Uzbekistan. As you know this culture was allocated over 1.3 mil. hectares of arable land of the Republic. In this regard, integrated plant protection for agricultural crops is becoming increasingly important. In solving the task of increasing yields and productivity of cotton a special role is protection of plants. And as everywhere in Uzbekistan, agricultural plants are damaged by many pests, which are applied to large economic losses.
Biological effectiveness of Trichogramma chilonis against cotton scoop the cotton (Proc.khoz. at TSAU Srednechirchik district Tashkent region., 2013)
Date records issue parasites
|Options experience||The average number
Eggs/ 100 plants
|Biological efficiency, %|
|To release||After the release of infected eggs|
|The first generation of the pest|
- Kimsanbaev H. H., Sulaimonov B. A., Rashidov M. I., Boltaev B. s.. Sa zarekomendovala arse of biolaboratories aeroturn paiteris VA La asoslari. –Toshkent. 2007. -P. 4-5.
- K. I. Larchenko, Zapevalov S. B. Methods of predicting the number of pests of cotton and other crops. -Tashkent.1973. –79. Noctuidae pests of agricultural crops. – M.: Kolos, 1969. –126.
- Pospelov S. M., Arseniev, M. V., G. S. Gruzdev, The Great Soviet Encyclopedia. Section plant Protection. -Moscow 1973. -Som I. A. Cotton bollworm in Central Asia and measures to combat it. – Tashkent, 1964. –C
- Tansky V. I., Chizhova L. I. – the Ability of cotton to compensate for the loss of the generative organs and the harmfulness of the cotton bollworm. Tr.VIZR, issue. 32.T2.1972. –C
- Tanskii V. I. et al., Biological indication (purposes, approaches and methods of research). Krasnodar 2000. –C 84-86.